Posted on June 23rd, 2012 in Amazon S3, Azure Blob Storage, BaseCamp, Box.net, cloud file server, DropBox, Google Docs, Google Sites, Google Storage, HP Object Storage, iCloud, Mezeo, Office 365, OpenStack, PogoPlug, RackSpace Cloud Files, Scality, skydrive, Storage Made Easy, SugarSync, UbuntuOne, Webdav, WP7, Zimbra Cloud | No Comments »
We recently updated The Windows Phone Cloud File Manager. Features include:
- Instant access to unified Cloud files anytime, anywhere direct from a WP7 device.
- Assign lengthy tasks and operations to the SME Platform Tasks Engine (PTE). Use your phone while tasks are completed in background. Check progress at anytime in cloud tasks.
- Manage multiple Clouds in a single view. Easily move files between different clouds, done in background.
- Advanced Cloud Search feature that can search for files across multiple clouds.
- Unique Cloud Clipboard feature enables file management from different clouds in batches, without downloading & then uploading.
- Unique Direct Upload uploads files from web directly, no need to download and then upload, just enter file address and our servers will upload it in background.
- Open files in the phone in Microsoft Office, MediaPlayer etc.
- Share and collaborate – share files to social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Windows Live, etc.), over email or with users groups.
- Record audio (even with screen locked), take notes and 2-way sync with chosen Cloud(s). No need for another recording App.
- 2-way sync pictures with different Clouds. Integrated with Pictures hub. Pictures can be uploaded (shared) directly from the hub.
We have seen a recent surge in business customers wanting to use the Windows Phone with our Cloud File Server SaaS and hosted hybrid appliance and expect this to continue with the recently announced windows phone business features.