The SMEStorage Cloud File Manager for Windows Phone 7 has been approved and is now available on the Windows Marketplace. It has all the features you would expect from a SMEStorage client, including:
– Ability to aggregate Clouds into a virtual Cloud File System to be manage from Your Windows 7 Phone
– Clouds supported: Amazon S3, Amazon Cloud Drive, Google Docs, Google Storage, Google Sites, RackSpace Cloud Files, OpenStack, OpenS3 (S3 compatible Clouds), Box.net, Zimbra Briefcase, Mezeo, CloudMe, DropBox, Live Mesh 2011, Azure Blob Storage, GMail, Email-as-a-Cloud, WebDav and FTP Clouds.
– Ability to take and sync text and voice memos back to your chosen default cloud
– Ability to sync files from the Cloud to the local Phone file system
– Ability to work with local offline files
– Ability to share Cloud File over email and obtain URL’s and also to be able to add files to the Cloud Clipboard and share these files over multiple links in one email.
– Ability to create Business Groups for content sharing. Share a file with the Group and all Group members will receive the file. Update a file and all group members receive an update
– Sync Pictures with your local Photos
– Ability to view Cloud Files using Google Viewer
– Ability to edit Office files on the Cloud using Zoho Office
There are many other features many of which you will know if you have used SMEStorage previously.
We’ll post a video at some point but for now please find some screenshots below:by
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Are your Companies email attachments multiplying out of control? - October 7, 2016
- How do you solve a problem like DropBox ? (aka securing corporate dropbox accounts) - September 21, 2016