We’ve released the third beta of our Linux Drive. You can find this on our labs page. The Linux drive enables you to access your Cloud Storage files directly from Linux. How does it work ? Simple:
1. Register for an account with SMEStorage and sync the cloud storage vendor(s) of your choice, be it Google Docs, Amazon S3, Microsoft SkyDrive, Microsoft Live Mesh, GMail Files, FTP files, Box.net, Apple MobileMe, Email files, or any WebDav Cloud. Remember depending on the account you choose you can map multiple storage vendors to one account.
2. Sync your file meta data via the smestorage gateway
3. Install the Linux Cloud Drive, and voila ! You can access your files directly from a drive from you Linux desktop.
Have a look at the video below to see how easy this is:
Latest posts by Storage Made Easy (see all)
- File Fabric File Encryption Update - May 23, 2022
- How to Obtain a Multi-Cloud Asset File Listing for the File Fabric - April 25, 2022