We’ve just released the SMEStorage Google Android Application to the Android Market place. It offers similar functionality to our iPhone Application. in particular:
– Manage and work with: Google Docs, SkyDrive, Amazon S3, RackSpace Cloud Files, MobileMe, Mezeo Personal Cloud Storage, FTP, WebDav, Box.net, SkyDrive and Live Mesh. If you work with more than one cloud then you can see all your cloud files in one virtual view.
– Sync Files: Directly to and from your phone
– Create Notes: And sync back to your underlying cloud
– Share files: Via Email, Twitter and by getting a TinyURL copied to the Android clipboard
– Collaborate: Manage and create business collaboration groups direct from your phone
– Cloud Sync: Sync the meta data in your underlying clouds so that your file view is always up-to-date
– Change Cloud Providers: If you are working with more than one cloud file on your device then you can change your primary cloud provider direct from the device.
– Local View: Files that are viewed are stored locally and be viewed from a local file manager direct on the device.
– Use Filebox: To email files directly to your device. More on this here
You can find out more on these features and more watching the video overview below:
Latest posts by Storage Made Easy (see all)
- How to Secure and Simplify End User Access to Amazon S3 Object Storage for Remote Workers - February 10, 2021
- The File Fabric is now supported by Rclone 1.54 release - February 4, 2021