Box.net have changed the way that we can connect to their Cloud. If you are Box.net user you need to remove and re-add your Cloud Provider to be able to continue to work with your Box.net files.
To do this:
1. Go to ‘My Dashboard’ after login
2. Ensure that Box.net is not your Default (‘Def’) provider, if it is click ‘Def’ against another Cloud Provider to change it to something else.
3. Click the Settings button next to Box.net
4. Choose to ‘Remove the Provider’
Once is this is done you can Add Box.net again by choosing to add a new Provider from the DashBoard screen and choosing Box.net.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Ransomware Protection and Recovery with the File Fabric - February 14, 2018
- GDPR Watch – Transparent encryption of data - February 2, 2018