We’ve now updated our Windows Phone 7 Cloud File Manager to support Windows Mango and this release is now live on the Windows Market.
The release features:
– Updated to support Mango
– Added ability to upload a file directly from the web
– Added share file link to social networks (Windows Live, Facebook,LinkedIn, Twitter etc)
– Now integrates deeper with Pictures hub – pictures can be uploaded (shared) directly from it.
– Added cloud tags and browse files by tags.
– Various other bug fixes and enhancements
SMEStorage for Windows Phone is one of the many client tools for the SMEStorage Open Cloud Platform, enabling data access for multiple different Storage Clouds, and providing additional features and services above the Cloud Providers.
As with all SMEStorage clients, SMEStorage Cloud File Manager for Windows Phone 7 supports:
Amazon S3, Amazon Cloud Drive, RackSpace Cloud Files, OpenStack, Box.net, Windows Live SkyDrive, Windows Live Mesh 2011 (read only), Windows Azure, Microsoft SharePoint, Google Docs, Google Storage, Google Apps Mail, GMail-as-a-Cloud, Google Sites, PogoPlug devices, DropBox, iDisk/MobileMe, Mezeo, Zimbra, FilesAnywhere, CloudMe, SafeSync, Email-as-a-Cloud, FTP-as-a-Cloud, Alfresco, S3 compatible Clouds, Office365 and any WebDAV compliant cloud – within one virtual file system.by
Latest posts by Storage Made Easy (see all)
- Media Gallery feature Revision 2 - December 6, 2019
- Lessons Learned From the Biggest Data Breaches in 2019 - November 20, 2019