At users request we’ve added Copy.com to the list of providers we support. This has proved to be a popular Cloud with regards to the number of users asking us to support it.
To add Copy to your account simply:
1. Navigate to the SME DashBoard after logging into the Web.
2. Choose to add a new provider and choose Copy:
3. Go through the OAuth delegated access process to enable SME to connect to Copy and cache file meta-data to enable access.
Latest posts by Storage Made Easy (see all)
- How to Secure and Simplify End User Access to Amazon S3 Object Storage for Remote Workers - February 10, 2021
- The File Fabric is now supported by Rclone 1.54 release - February 4, 2021