We’ve just made live an update to the DropBox Cloud to support OAuth. For users who already are using DropBox you don’t need to do anything as the current API integration will continue to work, but if you wish to use OAuth then:
1. Go to ‘My DashBoard’ and choose DropBox settings.
2. At the settings page choose “remove provider” on the right. This will remove the DropBox Provider and any saved settings from your account and clean out all cache metadata.
3. Once this is done go back to the ‘My DashBoard’ page and choose to add a new DropBox provider. During the authentication process you will be asked to authorise access to DropBox.
Once this is done you can choose to sync metadata and then you will be able to access your DropBox account using SMEStorage.by
Latest posts by Storage Made Easy (see all)
- How to Secure and Simplify End User Access to Amazon S3 Object Storage for Remote Workers - February 10, 2021
- The File Fabric is now supported by Rclone 1.54 release - February 4, 2021