On our Labs page we have now released the Linux Cloud Drive beta 4. In this release we have:
– Added support for caching when uploading small files as they were a performance hog previously
– eradicated some bugs when using the visual Linux file manager
– Added packages for CentOS, Fedora, and OpenSUSE
– Added support for sharing the drive with other networks, such as windows, via SAMBA.
We’ll post a more in depth blog-post on the SAMBA sharing soon.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Object Storage Infographic: Fact V Fiction - March 9, 2017
- 3 Ways to start your Data Governance in 2017 (InfoGraphic) - January 10, 2017