On our Labs page we have now released the Linux Cloud Drive beta 4. In this release we have:
– Added support for caching when uploading small files as they were a performance hog previously
– eradicated some bugs when using the visual Linux file manager
– Added packages for CentOS, Fedora, and OpenSUSE
– Added support for sharing the drive with other networks, such as windows, via SAMBA.
We’ll post a more in depth blog-post on the SAMBA sharing soon.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Ransomware Protection and Recovery with the File Fabric - February 14, 2018
- GDPR Watch – Transparent encryption of data - February 2, 2018