We have made some updates to our hierarchical Cloud File Manager that we would like to highlight:
1. We improved the speed. It should now be around 20% faster to load than it had been previously
2. We have implemented a crumb trail and a status bar for the file manager. you can now easily navigate backwards and forwards using the links in the top status bar. And if you select multiple files you can see they size in the bottom status bar easily.
3. We have implemented an easy way to save and collaborate on file links. We’re not trying to replace Evernote but in the course of a project it can be useful to save a site link and collaborate / comment on it. This has been added to the “Create new file” functionality that already exists in the file manager.
We continue to invest and refine our Web based File Manager which is reasonably unique today in how it functions as it offers the ability to easily view and work with large data set and folders, and remember the SME Cloud File Manager works with more than 35 Cloud Storage Providers for both private and public cloud storage vendors.by
Latest posts by Storage Made Easy (see all)
- How to Secure and Simplify End User Access to Amazon S3 Object Storage for Remote Workers - February 10, 2021
- The File Fabric is now supported by Rclone 1.54 release - February 4, 2021