We’ve updated our Windows Cloud Tools which are available to purchase by free users or as part of the Personal Lifetime and Team Cloud File Server Plans. The tools integrate the Cloud directly in the desktop via the means of a Cloud Drive with a drive letter that you can control, and also come with sophisticated sync tooling and a Cloud Management DashBoard
These are now available to all existing users of the Cloud Tools that are under support by logging into their DashBoard and navigating to Cloud Add In’s.
– Fixed a Sync Centre ordering bug that could occur on scheduled sync
– Added speed (byte rate) limits.
– Sync Center – fixed windows system function GetLastWriteTimeUtc bug that cause an issue with some timestamps.
– saves endpoint when credentials are not saved.
– Added new endpoint MyCompany.FileServerApp.com/api, to be easier for appliance users to manage their private Clouds.
– Sync Center: Now runs in background when launched by schedulers. Shows a log at the end, if there were sync errors, or if “Don’t close” was checked when scheduled.
– Retries failed HTTP requests (3 times, at 3 seconds interval).
– Skip folders that failed to create.
– Logs more info on failed folders.
– Virtual Drive performance improvement
– WIndows 64 bit IFS Virtual Drive Driver update :resolves issue for some 64 bit machines
– other Minor fixes.by
Latest posts by Storage Made Easy (see all)
- How to Secure and Simplify End User Access to Amazon S3 Object Storage for Remote Workers - February 10, 2021
- The File Fabric is now supported by Rclone 1.54 release - February 4, 2021