Join Storage Made Easy and Cloudian for a demonstration of a remote media workflow utilizing industry tools.
Skip the boring webinars and opt for a slide-free interactive learning experience.
Join us on June 18th (9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm BST / 6pm CET) for a real world demonstration of remotely managed M&E workflows across hybrid cloud environments. Our talk illustrates remote workers across various teams collaborating on a project:
- Acquiring content
- Indexing and tagging
- Edit, review, and approval
- Doug Soltesz, Director of Product Solutions at SME
- David Phillips, Principal Architect, M&E Solutions at Cloudian
Register today and book your spot!
Can’t make it? Don’t let that stop you. All registrants can later access the webinar on demand, so be sure to register.by
Latest posts by Mariado Martinez (see all)
- Webinar: Enable your end users to get secure web, mobile and desktop access to Azure Files, Amazon FSx and other SMB File Services. - September 17, 2020
- Webinar: Introducing the Enterprise File Fabric (EFF) – A Private, Secure, Policy Driven Multi-Cloud Content & Collaboration Solution. - June 30, 2020