Join Storage Made Easy and Cloudian for a demonstration of a remote media workflow utilizing industry tools.
Skip the boring webinars and opt for a slide-free interactive learning experience.
Join us on June 18th (9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm BST / 6pm CET) for a real world demonstration of remotely managed M&E workflows across hybrid cloud environments. Our talk illustrates remote workers across various teams collaborating on a project:
- Acquiring content
- Indexing and tagging
- Edit, review, and approval
- Doug Soltesz, Director of Product Solutions at SME
- David Phillips, Principal Architect, M&E Solutions at Cloudian
Register today and book your spot!
Can’t make it? Don’t let that stop you. All registrants can later access the webinar on demand, so be sure to register.by
Latest posts by Mariado Martinez (see all)
- The Enterprise Storage Podcast | Storage Masters Episode #3: QUIC and Fast File Transfer Acceleration. A conversation with Doug Soltesz, Director of Product Solutions of SME. - February 17, 2021
- The Enterprise Storage Podcast | Storage Masters Episode #2: Investigating Rclone. A conversation with Nick Craig-Wood, developer of the open-source tool Rclone, a command line program to manage cloud storage files. - January 26, 2021