Is it difficult or impossible for all your users to search and access content stored in different locations on different technologies? In our next webinar aimed to creatives within the Media and Entertainment industry, together with Backblaze we will show you how to:
• Create a ‘single pane of glass’ view of content across cloud and on-premise storage.
• Deliver seamless collaboration and secure file-sharing across your entire organization.
• Move files faster between different storage types and locations.
• Easily build rules and enforce policies through automated workflow actions.
Join us on June 11th at 10 am PT, 1 pm ET, 6 pm BST, 7 pm CET.
Skip Levens, Backblaze, and Steven Sweeting, Director – Product Management, Storage Made Easy
Register today and book your spot!
Can’t make it? Don’t let that stop you. All registrants can later access the webinar on demand, so be sure to register.by
Latest posts by Mariado Martinez (see all)
- Webinar: Enable your end users to get secure web, mobile and desktop access to Azure Files, Amazon FsX and other SMB File Services. - September 17, 2020
- Webinar: Introducing the Enterprise File Fabric (EFF) – A Private, Secure, Policy Driven Multi-Cloud Content & Collaboration Solution. - June 30, 2020