Is it difficult or impossible for all your users to search and access content stored in different locations on different technologies? In our next webinar aimed to creatives within the Media and Entertainment industry, together with Backblaze we will show you how to:
• Create a ‘single pane of glass’ view of content across cloud and on-premise storage.
• Deliver seamless collaboration and secure file-sharing across your entire organization.
• Move files faster between different storage types and locations.
• Easily build rules and enforce policies through automated workflow actions.
Join us on June 11th at 10 am PT, 1 pm ET, 6 pm BST, 7 pm CET.
Skip Levens, Backblaze, and Steven Sweeting, Director – Product Management, Storage Made Easy
Register today and book your spot!
Can’t make it? Don’t let that stop you. All registrants can later access the webinar on demand, so be sure to register.by
Latest posts by Mariado Martinez (see all)
- The Enterprise Storage Podcast | Storage Masters Episode #3: QUIC and Fast File Transfer Acceleration. A conversation with Doug Soltesz, Director of Product Solutions of SME. - February 17, 2021
- The Enterprise Storage Podcast | Storage Masters Episode #2: Investigating Rclone. A conversation with Nick Craig-Wood, developer of the open-source tool Rclone, a command line program to manage cloud storage files. - January 26, 2021