It may be 2011 but there is no rest for the wicked, as they say ! We’ve been hard at work over the holiday period adding support for Windows Azure Blob Storage. This is now implemented and you can sign up for free from the site.
As well as working with the SMEStorage web interface, you can also access Windows Azure Blob Storage from our free Windows Dashboard client, Windows Tools (which also include virtual drive and desktop sync) Mac Virtual Drive, Linux tools, and of course our mobile clients which encompass iPad, iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry.
Key features are:
– Map Network drives from any desktop OS to Azure Blob Storage
– Use the SMEStorage Lifetime Cloud package to connect to as many Windows Azure Blob Accounts you require.
– Create, browse or delete files and folders directly from the web or the desktop
– Manage your containers and blobs from the web or the windows desktop tools
– Create / Delete Rename blob containers
– Complete access from Mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry)
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Object Storage Infographic: Fact V Fiction - March 9, 2017
- 3 Ways to start your Data Governance in 2017 (InfoGraphic) - January 10, 2017