Today we released our Organisational Cloud Package. This is specifically for businesses who want to take advantage of Cloud Storage. The Organisational Cloud package supports Amazon S3, Mosso Cloud Files, Box.net, Email-as-a-Cloud, Private Cloud, and GMail-as-a-Cloud.
Specific features are:
– Mix and Match Cloud Providers and view all your files from all providers in one File System
– Use one or more Cloud Providers between as many users as you prefer. We offer 5 and 10 user packages but ask us if you want more than this.
– Administrator can invite and manage users, decide which clouds are used, is responsible for public organisation folders, and can monitor logs.
– Use your preferred client – Web, Firefox plug-in, Windows Virtual Drive (with explorer, shell and sync tools), iGoogle, iPhone
– Easily Backup or import from different Cloud Providers, which also includes Google Docs and Evernote.
– Integration with Microsoft Office and Open Office
– All Backups can be scheduled to happen in real-time or offline at a specific time each hour,day,week or month.
– Support automated emails backup using POP3 or IMAP with plug-ins available for Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express.
– Encrypt your files at any time using SHA-1 secure encryption. Only you have the private key so your files can be absolutely secure.
– Incorporate your own Private Organisation Cloud using a simple FTP Server. This can be used to access files in the virtual file system or even backup from private to public cloud or vice-versa.
– Web platform offers integrations with Zoho Office (create documents directly in the cloud), Evernote, Google Docs, Picnik (inline image editing), ScribD (view PDF’s and other documents), and Twitter (file share using Twitter or be notified of users sharing files with you)
– Rich Collaboration, document workflow and file sharing features.
– Sophisticated Filter mechanisms to deal with large volume of files
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Using Text Notes with the Enterprise File Fabric - June 14, 2018
- OpenStack Vancouver Summit 2018 presentation: OpenStack and the GDPR - May 23, 2018