Getting past the half way point of the year we thought it would be worthwhile highlighting what has been changed or updated in the last few months for Storage Made Easy:
What has changed:
Updated Team Options:
The team options screen has been updated and broken out into different categories as the options sections has grown over time and navigating it as it was previously was becoming difficult.
Two-Factor Authentication (web)
Two factor authentication has now been turned on for the web access. When two factor is turned on a code is sent via email to the SME user registered email address and this needs to be entered before web access is granted.
Home Widgets updated
Extended Role Based Options
Role Based options have been extended to give more granularity for what actions can be defined for roles created by the Cloud Administrator.
CMIS Cloud Storage Connector Added:
CMIS has been added as a new Cloud Connector.
Audit Watch Notifications added
Audit Watch notifications on files can now be set at a folder level, for specific file names, or at a patterns level using wildcards and extensions. Once the Audit watch is triggered the Cloud Administrator is instantly notified over email.
Branding ‘Packagers’ released
App creation branding tools have been released for Enterprise customers to enable complete brand customization of desktop and mobile apps.
Standalone Apps mobile Apps Released
Storage Made Easy for Sector Android App released
The SME Cloud File Manager for SECTOR is SME’s Android App integrated with BlackBerry’s Secure Work Space to support Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
The SECTOR Network is an application ecosystem of popular business apps wrapped with added security features and IT management capabilities to meet the stringent needs of enterprise IT.
Storage Made Easy Android App for Oracle Mobile Security Suite
– Two-factor authentication support in desktop and mobile Apps: extend the recent web two-factor roll-out to all client apps.
– Pre-Set governance policy enablement: Pre-set whether password should be used and whether to set a default link expiry
– Jive Connector: Support for the popular Jive Connector Service
– OpenStack Large file support: Support for large file chunking in OpenStack
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Object Storage Infographic: Fact V Fiction - March 9, 2017
- 3 Ways to start your Data Governance in 2017 (InfoGraphic) - January 10, 2017