Today we released our Organisational Cloud Package. This is specifically for businesses who want to take advantage of Cloud Storage. The Organisational Cloud package supports Amazon S3, Mosso Cloud Files, Box.net, Email-as-a-Cloud, Private Cloud, and GMail-as-a-Cloud.
Specific features are:
– Mix and Match Cloud Providers and view all your files from all providers in one File System
– Use one or more Cloud Providers between as many users as you prefer. We offer 5 and 10 user packages but ask us if you want more than this.
– Administrator can invite and manage users, decide which clouds are used, is responsible for public organisation folders, and can monitor logs.
– Use your preferred client – Web, Firefox plug-in, Windows Virtual Drive (with explorer, shell and sync tools), iGoogle, iPhone
– Easily Backup or import from different Cloud Providers, which also includes Google Docs and Evernote.
– Integration with Microsoft Office and Open Office
– All Backups can be scheduled to happen in real-time or offline at a specific time each hour,day,week or month.
– Support automated emails backup using POP3 or IMAP with plug-ins available for Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express.
– Encrypt your files at any time using SHA-1 secure encryption. Only you have the private key so your files can be absolutely secure.
– Incorporate your own Private Organisation Cloud using a simple FTP Server. This can be used to access files in the virtual file system or even backup from private to public cloud or vice-versa.
– Web platform offers integrations with Zoho Office (create documents directly in the cloud), Evernote, Google Docs, Picnik (inline image editing), ScribD (view PDF’s and other documents), and Twitter (file share using Twitter or be notified of users sharing files with you)
– Rich Collaboration, document workflow and file sharing features.
– Sophisticated Filter mechanisms to deal with large volume of files
We’ve launched a new free cloud storage package that enables your to have a virtual cloud
STEP 1: Register for the GMail + S3 package
file system based on a combination of Amazon S3 and GMail. In this free package you get
250 MB free on Amazon S3 and can also choose to store files on a GMail account. You can
see all files through the SMEStorage virtual file system.
The steps you need to take for this package are:
STEP 2: Activate your account
STEP 3: Login and go to My Account -> My Providers
STEP 4: if you wish to Use Gmail as well as Amazon S3 add the Gmail provider
STEP 5: Enter your GMail account information. We store this as encrypted information in
This information is then authenticated against GMail
STEP 6: Finally, you are ready to sync. If any files already exist in the GMail account they will be
sync’d to SMEStorage cloud file system
DONE !: You can now see the imported files available in the SMEStorage cloud file explorer.
When you go to upload file to your cloud you now have the option to store them on
SMEStorage S3 or on Gmail, and of course you can still encrypt files for each platform