We have recently made some enhancements to our site and service and one of those was to change the way that we authenticate with Twitter for file sharing and for enabling users to receive direct messages if someone shares a file with them.
Twitter recently announced that they are turning off basic Twitter authentication and that all sites that integrate with Twitter need to use OAuth authentication.
This means that you will need to re-authenticate to use your Twitter account with SMEStorage.
To do this:
1. Log into your SMEStorage Account
2. Choose ‘App Integrations’
3. Choose to sign in with Twitter
4. Authenticate with Twitter and grant access to SMEStorage
5. Choose whether to share file links and received direct messages for files shared
6. Click ‘Save’
That’s it !by
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Enterprise File Fabric Use Cases - January 27, 2019
- An early look at the File Content Intelligence Feature for the File Fabric for Media - January 11, 2019