In a recent Gartner survey of CFO’s, 74% of respondents said they expect to make previously on-site employees, remote workers post-COVID-19. Providing secure remote access to file data, that actually performs, is now and will continue to be a challenge as we move into a new working environment.
As businesses try to support home and remote working initiatives, there are three big questions that have to be answered:
- How do we avoid migration of data to new platforms?
- How do we avoid the use of unsanctioned Cloud or application usage?
- How do we ensure that we maintain file access performance for remote workers on managed and unmanaged devices?
We are hosting a webinar with Nephos Technologies where we’ll be discussing these questions in more detail, including a demonstration of the Enterprise File Fabric platform.
Join us on Thursday, May 14th at 4pm BST (8am PST / 11am EST / 5pmCET).
Lee Biggenden, Nephos Technologies, Co-Founder
James Norman, SME, Head of Engineering
Register today and book your spot!
Can’t make it? Don’t let that stop you. All registrants can later access the webinar on demand, so be sure to register.
Latest posts by Mariado Martinez (see all)
- Webinar: Enable your end users to get secure web, mobile and desktop access to Azure Files, Amazon FSx and other SMB File Services. - September 17, 2020
- Webinar: Introducing the Enterprise File Fabric (EFF) – A Private, Secure, Policy Driven Multi-Cloud Content & Collaboration Solution. - June 30, 2020