Since the pandemic, remote working is no longer optional, it is mandatory. Unfortunately, M&E workflows are ill-suited for remote work situations.
Traditional approaches to previewing, editing, staging and archiving large media files are unworkable over the Internet. With traditional workflows, production would grind to a halt as staff wait on long download / upload times, that is, if they can even access the asset in the first place.
Employee access from home creates potential security vulnerabilities. First and foremost, IT has to ensure unauthorized parties do not have access to proprietary assets and that communication links are secure.
Join us on Tuesday, April 14th at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST / 7pm CET, to learn how Cloudian and Storage Made Easy are defining the next generation of M&E workflows for remote workers.
In this webinar, you will learn how distributed M&E teams can:
- Route around storage failures
- Easily access content remotely (regardless of storage type or vendor)
- Quickly find assets across multiple platforms (permission based)
- Leverage accelerated media transfers
- Work in a security first environment with 2FA and event based auditing
- Provide full visibility into content use
Doug Soltesz, SME, Director of Product Solutions
David Phillips, Cloudian, Principal M&E Solutions Architect
Register today and book your spot!
Can’t make it? Don’t let that stop you. All registrants can later access the webinar on demand, so be sure to register.by
Latest posts by Mariado Martinez (see all)
- The Enterprise Storage Podcast | Storage Masters Episode #3: QUIC and Fast File Transfer Acceleration. A conversation with Doug Soltesz, Director of Product Solutions of SME. - February 17, 2021
- The Enterprise Storage Podcast | Storage Masters Episode #2: Investigating Rclone. A conversation with Nick Craig-Wood, developer of the open-source tool Rclone, a command line program to manage cloud storage files. - January 26, 2021