The rise of cloud storage services has given users the ability to easily store, share and distribute files to their colleagues and customers. However, there is often little to no thought given to the security and cost implications that these services present.
In many organizations, this ‘shadow IT’ effect has spiraled out of control and can pose a significant risk to the company from a security, legal and financial perspective.
Can’t make it? Don’t let that stop you. All registrants can later access the webinar on demand, so be sure to register!
This webinar will present the joint solution of Concurrent Aquari scale-out storage with Storage Made Easy Enterprise File Fabric. Attendees will learn how to provide organizations with secure cloud collaboration capabilities while ensuring that data remains in IT’s control using software-defined storage that is easy to deploy, faster to integrate, effortless to scale and simple to manage.
Join us and learn how to:
- Migrate legacy file servers to scalable private cloud storage
- Rein in shadow IT by migrating assets into private cloud storage
- Replicate/archive to public cloud as required
- Provide users with a full-featured Enterprise File Fabric platform
- Add governance, compliance and auditing to end user based file workflows
About Concurrent / Aquari Storage
Concurrent (NASDAQ: CCUR) is a global software and solutions company that develops advanced applications on a core foundation of high performance Linux and storage technologies.
They serve industries and customers that demand uncompromising performance, reliability and flexibility to gain a competitive edge, drive meaningful growth and confidently deliver best-in-class solutions that enrich the lives of millions of people around the world every day.
Offices are located in North America, Europe and Asia.
Visit Concurrent.com for further information and follow them on Twitter @Concurrent_CCUR
About Storage Made Easy (SME)
The Storage Made Easy Enterprise File Share and Sync Fabric enables IT to regain control of “cloud data sprawl” to unify private and public files into a single easily managed converged infrastructure with policy-based controls for governance, audit and security.
The SME File Fabric solution provides a “blanket” enterprises wrap around all their data: on premises, within public and public clouds, as well as on third-party software vendor clouds (SharePoint Online and SalesForce for example).
Customers use the SME File Fabric product to unify corporate data to enable workgroup collaboration with universal controls for security, encryption, audit, and data access.
Storage Made Easy is the trading name of Vehera LTD.
Follow us on Twitter @SMEStorage and visit us at StorageMadeEasy.com to learn more.by
Latest posts by Mariado Martinez (see all)
- Offering European Enterprises Flexible Scaling and the Highest GDPR Data Security: Storage Made Easy joins the circle partner program of Open Telekom Cloud, the public cloud solution of Deutsche Telekom AG. - April 4, 2022
- Enterprise File Fabric for Media and Entertainment: Latest Updates - March 30, 2022