Many file sharing vendors offer at encryption at rest but the the real question is do they let you manage your own encryption key?
Ask yourself these questions?
– Are you comfortable not controlling your own file encryption?
– Do you have sensitive data you wish to store in the cloud that you do not want to have your file sharing vendor have access to?
– Do you have data that absolutely must have controlled encryption from a legislative view point?
– Do ypu trust your vendor not to provide a ‘back door’ to the NSA?
Storage Made Easy:
– Offers private key encryption in which the private key is not stored on its hosted platform for all users (including free users).
– Let’s you encrypt data stored on any remote cloud including Box, DropBox, Amazon S3 etc
– is a UK company that has servers located in the US and in Europe in which no data is shared between the two
– Can provide a completely on-premise solution for Cloud Control and unified joined up file sharing that encompasses all public and private corporate data.
SME puts encryption of your files in your hands not your vendors !by
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Getting started using the Enterprise File Fabric with BlockChain for Secure Governance and Compliance of Company Files - February 25, 2019
- Enterprise File Fabric Use Cases - January 27, 2019